Friday 14 June 2019

Chapter chat

Hi, This is an activity for chapter chat! This is my work im most proud of, My favourite activity's to do when we are doing chapter chat is drawing! I didnt trace any of my art work because I hate tracing for my tank, my friend drew the shape but i added everything else. for the ghost in a blizzard I drew ghosts then I thought of drawing a horror-y ish thing so I drew HM i think I drew either the elevator girl or the girl who crawled out of a tv. For my friendly killer whale, I drew a killer whale playing with a beach ball in the water. and last but not least for the letter A I drew heaps  of dots some stars, Ally's name in her letter A, and I drew a weird looking love heart. I hope you enjoy, Also chapter chat is the best! You get a choice of 10 activity's to do, And on Friday at 10:00 am you go onto twitter / tweet deck, and post all of your activity's you made! Do you want to do chapter chat? The book we read for chapter chat was called _Fish in a tree_ I would recommend it for 7- and up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.