Wednesday 18 September 2019

Writing

WaLT: Create a persuasive piece
of writing.
Persuasive writing: Ban smoking!
 Do you know that if someone is pregnant then they start smoking that can harm their
baby really bad?


I personally think that you should ban smoking because it can harm people badly,
such as giving people cancer, did you know that?


My first reason is because if you smoke your lungs can be very affected from
smoking, Did you know that, coughs, colds,
wheezing, and asthma is just the start that can happen to you if you smoke? 


A fact is that, Smoking can cause fatal diseases such as pneumonia, emphysema
and even lung cancer.Also another fact is that, Smoking causes 84% of deaths
from lung cancer and 83% of deaths from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.


Another one of my reasons is because if you smoke you can damage your brain
and that can equal to death. 


If you keep smoking for about a couple weeks or maybe a few months even
some years, you will get lung cancer or something and you will have
about 5% of a chance to live, so if you don't want to have a very low
percent of chance to die I suggest you don't smoke!

If your wondering why almost every shop has their smokes up to
60-100 dollars? Well it's because they want smoking to stop! It's bad for
you and can fairly damage your brain, joints, skin, eyes, gums, digestive system,
lungs, your heart and etc!


Seriously people don’t smoke! If you love your family tell them to stop
persuade them! You know that they can leave you if you just let them smoke!
Try to tell them to stop, throw out all of those smokes!


Smoking can cause fair damage to your body. I suggest you protect your body,

and your family, friends, even strangers! It’s sad how many lives get taken away

each day.


And this is why I think that you should ban smoking, I understand if you don't
agree with me but I personally think you should save all those poor lives that
go almost every single day from smoking, thank you, 
Sincerely yours,
Kyah


Persuasive Writing Success Criteria
Highlight if used.
Introduction
  • Opening question
  • Opinion/Reason


3 Reasons
  • Each paragraph is one idea supported with your reasons/facts


Conclusion
  • This ties back/recaps back to the introduction


Highlight evidence of linking words.


  I like how in kyahs persuasive piece of writing she separated
her writing into paragraphs and the spelling was really good
and correct.She also used lots of connecting words that link up.
Another thing that I liked about it was that she had lots of facts
of how smoking can be bad. The next step learning could be to link
the conclusion a bit more with the introduction.

Thank you lily, I sure will follow my next step learning! I do need to still
work, on things like that! I think ill work on making more reasons and my
sentences more detailed! Thank You lily for your advice! I will be sure to follow it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.