Monday 18 May 2020

Ancient Egypt

This week our teacher told us to work in groups then she gave us all different kinds of puzzled activities to find out our theme for the week. Our theme is Ancient Egypt. The first activity we had to do was make 3 puzzles, they were kind of easy, the easiest was the hippo and the hardest was the boat. Our next activity was to unscramble words the words we had were: Temple, Africa,  Desert, Archaeologist, snake, ancient, camel and arid. Then once we done that do a word search and find the words we unscrambled. After we then did lots of maths questions and got a letter for each maths question we got right, Then we unscrambled the word and got Ancient Egypt.
 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kyah! My name is Mia from Yaldhurst Model School. Awesome work! I liked the work you were doing, it sounds really interesting. I like the way that you have added in a picture that shows all your working out, there are some interesting pictures on there.

    These puzzles sound fun to do! I like puzzles and math equations, so maybe I would have some fun if I had to do puzzles like this. What was hard about the puzzles? and how long did you spend on doing the pizzle?

    To make your blog post even better, maybe you could change the title of the blog post so it's different from others. The reason for that is because when I was scrolling down I saw quite a few that say 'Ancient Egypt' for their title, it would make it stand out more if it looked different.

    Great work!
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mia, Kyah here,
      Thanks for the next step learning the thing that was hard about 1 puzzle was the black and white one because its just black and white and some of the pictures were the same,
      it took us about 3 minutes or 5 minutes to complete the puzzle, it was really easy.
      Thanks for commenting on my blog!
      Bye!

      Delete
  2. Hi Kyah,I really enjoyed reading all the stuff you learned in my class we did puzzles too they were really fun to do. -Allie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sister, (Allie) Thank you for enjoying reading all the stuff we have learned in my class. -Kyah

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.