Wednesday 28 March 2018

Camp Reflections

These are my favourite funniest most memorable moment and challenging moment

My favourite activity at camp was when we were playing the quiz game at night. Mrs P put on a song and we has to listen and write down the singer of the song my team got some answers wrong though. For example we were playing a quiz at night time and we were all having fun well most of us and the quiz game made some of us tired. I really liked all the camp activities but the quiz game was my favourite.

My most funniest activity was when mrs P went up and danced in front of the whole class in the morning.Mrs P got up in the morning and woke up some people and put on a song and her and mrs Lagen were dancing it was really funny. For example they were dancing to a song it was funny. That was my most funniest activity.

My most memorable moment is probably going to be when mrs P was dancing in front of the whole class because it was so funny :D. I liked it because Mrs P was dancing in front of everyone. For example mrs P was dancing to a song.

My most challenging moment was when we done the river crossing it was my most challenging moment because we had to cross a freezing cold river and i'm the shortest person in the class and it was almost up to my thigh!!! :O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.