Friday 27 November 2020

My dog Bella

 This is all about my dog Bella

Her breed is a american staffy.She is 10 1/2 years old. She is medium sized. Bella is a guard dog. Shes very friendly and sweet. She may look "Scary" If you see her at my gate barking but when you get to know her she is very kind and cute. When her ears are down that means that shes not protective. But when her ears are up it means shes going protective and tries to protect us and bark at someone whos coming by. Bella does attack other dogs if they come to close or do something to annoy her. She is a very good dog and I love her very much. 

This was her a few years ago when she was a puppy


This is her last year


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Kyah, I'm Zahrah YMS!

    I liked the way you have added photos of your dog, Bella!

    Did you think about adding at least one question in there?

    Next time, you could put your photos in a slide!

    Goodbye,

    -Zahrah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zahrah!
      Kyah here from GMS
      Thankyou for you feedback. I didnt put them in a slide because it is way easier to just insert them in the same place everything else is.
      -Kyah

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.