Wednesday 10 March 2021

Maurice Gee Book Cover

 Hello Bloggers! This is my Book Cover I made for the book: "The world around the corner" For this activity we had to make a Book cover for our novel were reading this week. We have 5 weeks to do certain tasks and this is one of my tasks. I really enjoyed this activity especially making the magic glasses. This activity was fun and easy to do. I just made it on a google drawing and inserted heaps of things for how I imagine another book cover for the book to look. Of course I cant make it look all fancy and beautiful like how all authors make they're books look but this is how I made mine. I hope you like it.

Do you think this would be a good book cover?

Have you ever read the book "The world around the corner"

I hope you have a great day and I hope you like my Book Cover.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.