Wednesday 18 September 2019

Writing

For this activity you have to write a sentence into a sentance the reader would like to read. Some people struggled with this activity but after they were fine.


WALT: Use strong language to create super sentences, to create interesting
things for our reader


Adjectives
Nouns
Verbs
5W’s or 1H
Senses
See through
Shimmering water
Splashing
What
I taste the cold refreshing water
Cold
Splashing waves
Falling
Where
I feel the cold shimmering water in my hands.
Tiny
Shining droplet

When

I see the water shimmering and splashing.


I was walking through the park so I could get to the pond as I was walking I could see the tiny droplets falling from the sky. I continued walking then I was at the pond I looked into the pond and saw the shimmering see through water, I thought it was satisfying. I made a bucket shape with my hands and scooped out some water and tasted it, I thought it tasted nice especially the cold refreshing taste of the water After I took my hands out the water started to splash all about. 


I was walking through the park to get to the pond as I walked I decided to get my friends Summer and Mackenzie And Hannah, As we walked Summer and Hannah  starred at the tiny droplets falling from the sky. We continued walking then we were at the pond I looked into the pond and saw the shimmering see through water, WE all thought it was satisfying. I started to get thirsty so I made a bucket shape with my hands and  had a sip of the cold nice refreshing water Then my friends tried some They thought it was nice after we had sips we stared back into the water and saw it flopping around and splashing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.